Choosing A Hair Loss Remedy
Your external appearance and beauty of your hair contributes a lot to your personality. It is for this simple reason that the cosmetics industry is ever so thriving. The market today is flooded with a variety of cosmetic products which offer all kinds of hair loss solutions and hair loss cures. Because of this, one should be very careful while choosing a hair loss remedy. You should beware of the fake hair loss solutions and hair loss cures. It is always better to consult a doctor if you are suffering from hair loss. Hair loss can take place due to various medical conditions. It is quite possible that your hair loss problem is not of permanent in nature and could be cured by some simple treatments and dietary life changes.
Do not let over-the-counter drugs dupe you. You must diagnose the actual cause of your problem and search for the right kind of remedy, which might include herbal remedies.
Herbal hair loss remedies:
Herbal hair loss solutions play important role in countering hair problems. Herbal remedies have always been popular in traditional Indian and Chinese medications. Of late, they have been dominating the Western world as well.
There are mainly two reasons for their popularity;
- They have fewer side effects. They are the ideal hair loss cures if you are looking for safe and risk free procedures.
- Secondly, they are very effective. No, they do not stand for any overnight solution. But you may certainly notice a difference in the thickness, strength, volume and sheen in your hair after using a herbal hair loss remedy.
Herbal remedies increase circulation, disinfect the scalp and stimulate hair growth. There are some herbal remedies which also block the synthesis of DHT ( dihydrotestosterone) the natural inhibitor of hair growth.
Some of the herbal hair loss cures that you may find useful are as follows:
- Green tea (Camellia sinesis) – Catechins in green tea inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase that converts testosterone into hair-unfriendly DHT. Therefore drinking green tea everyday is a fruitful treatment for male pattern baldness.
- Ayurvedic Antistress Tea – Consuming this mixed drink of Nardostachys jatamamsi and Bacopa monnieri 2 to 3 times a day relieves stress and prevents hair loss.
- Ginko biloba – It intensifies blood circulation to the scalp and skin, you can find it here kratomcrazy.com. Consuming 120-160mg of dry Ginko extract every day can keep your hair follicles rejuvenated.
- Saw palmetto (Seranoa repens) – This herb is known for slowing hair loss and encouraging hair regrowth. It is a core element of many hair loss formulations. The recommended dose is a 160mg capsule twice each day.
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum) – This Chinese herb is used in many commercial preparations for hair loss remedy.p
- ygeum (Pygeum africanum) – Used to treat prostate problems and male pattern baldness. Recommended dosage is 60-500mg per day.
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica diocia) – It blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT. It delivers wonderful results if taken in combination with Pygeum and Saw Palmetto.
If you are choosing a cosmetic hair product for yourself, read its label carefully. Choose a product that is based on the above herbal supplements or contain the natural hair care products.
Besides these herbal remedies there are various dietary supplements which are essential for supplying the adequate nutrition to the hair follicles and ensure good health to your hair. Eating a diet rich in vitamin, minerals, and protein is the best hair loss remedy one can choose.
Next week topic: What Is Hormonal Hair Loss? Can It Be Controlled?